Due to the entry into force on May 25, 2018, throughout the European Union, including Poland, the new EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws UE L 119 p. 1), the so-called GDPR - we undertake to respect your right to privacy on the Internet and to make every effort to properly secure all shared data ("Personal Data"). At the same time, we emphasize that the website www.jwc.pl can be viewed without providing your personal details.
- The administrator of your personal data is TOURTREND Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Strzelinko 14, 76-200 Słupsk (KRS number: 0000211405, NIP: 839-29-32-977, REGON: 220034359) and all related entities and its subsidiaries, personally and financially, directly or through other entities, as well as other entities with whom we cooperate, e.g. in the scope of providing services.
- We undertake to take appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of data to third parties. Please be advised that the website operator's databases are protected against access by third parties.
- The person responsible for the protection of personal data is the designated personal data protection officer, from which you can contact directly at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- Conclusion and performance of the contract / contracts, including providing transaction support, solving problems and fulfilling your requests that you address to us - because processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract/contracts (Article 6 Act 1 of the GDPR)
- Provision of electronic services and sending commercial information - based on your consent (Article 6 Act 1 of the GDPR in conjunction with Article 10 Act 2 on the provision of electronic services)
- Direct marketing of products or services, including making contact, presenting an offer, conducting measurements and analyzes, including profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile in terms of products and services that may be of interest to you), saving data in cookies and collecting data from websites and mobile applications - based on your consent (Article 6 Act 1 of the GDPR in conjunction with Article 172 of the Telecommunications Law),
- Fulfilling our legal obligations under EU or Polish law (e.g. towards the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, tax offices) - because processing is necessary to meet the legal requirements to which we are subject (Article 6 Act 1 of the GDPR),
- Ensuring the handling of payment services, ensuring the security of services that we provide electronically, handling your requests, e.g. via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract, debt collection, court, administrative and mediation proceedings, data storage for archival purposes and ensuring accountability (fulfillment of obligations arising from legal provisions) - because processing is necessary to implement our legitimate interest, which is the handling of services provided, the implementation of your requests, the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending against claims, data archiving (Article 6 Act 1 of the GDPR).
- The recipients of your data may be entities:
- Tourtrend Sp. z o.o.,
- Entities authorized under applicable law, e.g. courts and state authorities,
- Companies providing services with whom we cooperate, among others IT, marketing, advertising, accounting and financial, audit and control, legal - such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator's instructions.
- You have the following rights:
- Access to the content of your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- Data changes (corrections, supplements, updates),
- Withdraw consent at any time in cases of data processing based on previously granted consent,
- Restrictions on processing at any time, due to a special situation, unless the processing is required by law,
- Object to the processing of personal data if the processing is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by a specific situation,
- Data deletion requests,
- Transferring personal data, i.e. to receive this personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, and you have the right to send this personal data to another administrator,
- In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract / agreements that connect / connect us.
- The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies. The website operator informs that cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the website user's session;
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
"Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
"Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
"Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.";
advertising "cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.